Welcome to the Fourth Grade Adventures Page
Our Own Backyard
- The Four Laws of Ecology -
- Everything Must Go Somewhere
- There is no such thing as a free lunch
- Everything is Connected to Everything Else
- Nature knows Best!
- Made Observations of our School Yard, Watershed, and environment.
- Created an Observation Journal
- Learned about the Nitrogen Cycle with Mr. Hall and cleaned up our School Garden.
- Went to Merrymeeting Bay Day
- Adopted a Tree
- Measured our trees and became a 'My Tree Expert'
- Identified Trees and Leaves with Kathy from FOMB
- Learned that our Forest is part of our watershed and "Trout are made of Trees"
- Made Leaf Collections
- Found evidence of people using our school yard throughout history
- Went to the Jellerson School - History of Bowdoinham Schools
- Created a story walk I Spy Game